Sir Tox Fox- Male Aesthetics
The ageing process has some differences between genders, however, men also experience volume loss, fine lines and wrinkles, changes in skin condition and complexion. Outside of the ageing process there are aesthetic treatments that can assist to enhance masculine features, improving underlying anatomical features with projection, volume and structure enhancement.
We’re excited to bring to you our exclusive, Melbourne based, male focused cosmetic injectables. Our team understands masculine aesthetic principles, anatomical differences and the unique treatment requirements for men. We are dedicated to delivering natural yet effective results.
We believe that self-care is not just a luxury, but an essential part of maintaining your overall health and wellbeing.
We have a variety of gender neutral treatments.
These may include:
Booking an initial consultation is advised if you are not sure what you are looking for. A specialised treatment plan can be formulated to address your specific concerns and help you reach your aesthetic goals.
No, cosmetic injectable treatments are tailored to the desired outcome of the client. If your treatment goals are to maintain or enhance a masculine appearance, your treatment will be catering to this. Injection patterns and use of product is individualised with the goal to ensure that your best features are enhanced.
- Cosmetic injectables are a safe, accessible and totally optional means of enhancing your appearance.
- For some, there may be a basic facial element that can be rebalanced, such asymmetry. For others the focus may be on anti-aging aspects, avoiding or treating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jawline treatments are common for men wanting to enhance their profile and structure to their jaw however your individual treatment goals should be discussed with your clinician to optimise the ideal treatment plan.
- The Tox Fox encourages self managed basics such as good hydration, the use of SPF and some form of skin care to optimise treatment outcomes.
- If you are a new client, we suggest that you book an initial consult under the ‘Sir Tox Fox’ option in our booking link. This will allow us to assess your facial anatomy, listen to your treatment goals and determine an exclusive treatment plan to ensure that we create safe, effective and natural results for you.
- If you know your treatment requirement please feel free to book through our booking link for the associated treatment and we look forward to seeing you in the clinic!